Our Electric Vehicle Benefits bundle helps you get set up with the key EV services that you need to run your EV and save money. You won't find anything else like it....

Benefits of Zoom's Bundle

EV Charging

  • Plugsurfing give you get fast & convenient access to ~1,000 charging points across the UK & 110,000 across the EU.
  • Plugsurfing's charging key gives you access to all of these charging points, making charging & payment simple!
  • Your charging key is free (worth £9.95) when you sign up through us.


  • Parking can be problematic. So we have partnered with Q-Park to make parking across cities in the UK easier and cheaper for you.
  • Through us you'll receive a special code that gives you a 20% discount on pre-booked parking.
  • You can use it across all Q-Park sites around the UK.

Green Energy

  • Tonik are multi-award winning providers of green energy.
  • Our bundle gives you £60 off their greenest tariffs, 100% renewable electricity and 10% green gas, with the remaining 90% carbon offset.
  • Pay by direct debit and you'll also receive an additional £20 credit per fuel (selecting both electricity & gas means you'll receive £40 credit).

Home Charging

  • Tonik install the best & safest chargers in the UK right now, in your home.
  • Their home chargers are expertly installed by Which? Trusted Trader engineers and come with 3 year manufacturer & installation warranties.
  • Through us, you will receive 10% off their market leading chargers which start at £479 prior to your discount.


Upfront Annual Fee


Including VAT

*an upfront annual fee for the bundle



Including VAT

*12 fixed monthly payments for the bundle

If you are looking for Corporate deals and offers please get in touch
Contact us

Latest blog

Category: Car Sharing Electric Vehicles Mobility

That first EV experience….. featuring Shabaz Mahmood

When you experience driving an EV for the first time you will not want to go back! Zoom’s car sharing platform increases the uptake of EVs. Read on to see how Shabaz Mahmood found his first time in an EV...

Find out more
Category: Electric Vehicles Insurance News

Female business owners adopting EVs

A growing number of female business owners have been accelerating the transition to electric vehicles. Zoom had the pleasure of helping some of these female business owners switch to EVs with our special EV insurance product.

Find out more
Category: Car Sharing Electric Vehicles Insurance

Implications of EVs on business

Did you know that there will be no BIK for electric cars from April 2020? EVs bring both cost and emission savings, so it is a no-brainer that increasing EV uptake will be beneficial for businesses!

Find out more